Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Run the Red Rock

OK, so these photos are way overdue!!!  I guess the current freezing cold temperatures have me dreaming of warmer days and wishing I could actually enjoy some sunshine. 

In September I was able to run the RED ROCK RELAY.  It was a beautiful 187 miles starting at Brian Head and ending in Zions National Park.  It took me an entire week to catch up on the lack of sleep.  I guess 65 hours with only 2 hours of sleep is just not enough for me.  We had a lot of fun and made some great memories.
 


Before my first leg of 6.5 miles
First leg down Cedar Canyon 6.5 miles
Waiting for the dreaded 3rd leg.  Haven't slept in 2 days :-/




3rd and final leg

Running to Zions in 90 degree heat




Beautiful scenery.  Time to stretch and SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment