Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

You'll "like" this one.... when it's over!

Today's workout was top notch!  We were all pretty much exhausted when we finished.  We often do what I like to call a "treadmill workout", but today I wanted to mix up the normal regimen.  When we were all done, someone commented, "I know it's a good workout when I can't finish it."  And my reply was, "I love it when you give it your all!" 

So give this all you've got and enjoy the burn!

The "You'll LIKE This One" Workout:
  • Total workout time: 40-45 minutes
  • Complete each exercise for 30 seconds followed by 10 seconds of recovery time. Complete the exercise 4 times in a row.
    • Total time should be 2 minutes and 30 seconds before moving on to the run.
  • Run for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
  • Adjust your running speed according to your fitnesss level. Try to run at 75-85% of your maximal effort.
High knees
       - Run
Pushups
       - Run
Jump Squats
       - Run
Situps w punches
       - Run
Donkey kicks
       - Run
Mountain Climbers
       - Run
Burpees
       -Run
Weighted BOSU crunches
       - Run


1 comment: